Monday, August 12, 2013

What on Earth is a Radio?



So I decided to clean up and reorganize the room.  And better yet, I was gonna do it while singing and dancing my butt off.  Now, I’m not the person that dances to the music of life or whatever, so I needed music.  No problem, my Playstation can connect to Pandora.  Which, to be fair, it can.  Actually playing the station I chose was its specific problem.  Playing the music directly from my computer turned out to also not be an option, because it isn’t quite loud enough to overpower the sound of my incredibly loud box fan that I have because it’s Texas in August, folks.  It’s hot and central A/C can only do so much.  And no, 1995, I do not have a radio.  I’m in my house, not my car.  There’s internet here. 

So no music.  Whatever.  Music of life, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment